During Ramadan I hosted an iftar party. With the help of my talented aunt @houseofatik we designed a whole middle eastern inspired theme and transformed my backyard inta a "genie in a bottle" vibes.
"For this dinner theme party its very easy to throw because nothing has to match! Just grab different elements around your house as well as places like worldmarket.com and you can have this done in under a day!"
HERES WHAT WE DID:
- We used small moroccan cups as flower vases
- Gathered various throws and tapestry and mixed and matched for the seating arrangements and desert table
- Hung lanterns in different sizes and gathered various pillows.
- Used a black stand to hang the lanterns and led light behind the dessert table.
- My main stores that I shopped at were IKEA, World Market, Urban Outfitters and Target.
The finished product!